A lot of ISP want to use FTTH network to deliver high speed broadband to more customer.
But some locations are hard to reach with fiber The effort required to trench cable, dig up yards and rewire households varies widely, adding complexity and cost.
NITUS’s Super fast -TM solutions break down barriers to fiber deployment and clear the path to high speed broadband.
The right Super fast-TM solutions will help you.
The Hnet 200 is working with Exnet 8000. It provides 500Mbps speed rate on 2Pair UTP cable. It is a unique solution and it has been
need to only Hnet 200 CPE and Exnet 8000 DPU.
- Deliver fiber-like speeds over the last mile of existing UTP(CAT4 or CAT5 cables) infrastructure.
- Reduce CAPEX by deferring the cost of extending UTP to every building.
- Extend high speed broadband to locations where fiber deployment is difficult.
- Multicast : 256 Group, IGMP snooping, Fast-Leave
- Management (Port, MAC)
- ACL, QoS, Rate Limit
- Loop Detect
- DHCP Option 254
- Remote control through GES
|Service Port||1 port 100/500/1000BASE-T(RJ45)|
|Operating Temperature||32~122°F (0~50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40~158°F (-40~70°C)|
|Input Power||AC : 100~240VAC (50/60Hz)
DC : 5V/2A