A lot of ISP want to use FTTH network to deliver high speed broadband to more customer. But some locations are hard to reach with fiber. The effort required to trench cable, dig up yards and rewire households varies widely, adding complexity and cost.
NITUS’s Super fast -TM solutions breaks down barriers to fiber deployment and clears the path to high speed broadband.
The right Super fast-TM solutions will help you.
The Hnet 300 is working with Exnet 8108E. It provides 1GBbps speed rate on 2Pair UTP cable. It is a unique solution and it have been need to only Hnet 300 CPE and Exnet 8108E DPU.
- Deliver fiber-like speeds over the last mile of existing UTP(CAT4 or CAT5 cables) infrastructure.
- Reduce CAPEX by deferring the cost of extending UTP to every building.
- Extend high speed broadband to locations where fiber deployment is difficult.
- Multicast : 256 Group, IGMP snooping, Fast-Leave
- Management (Port, MAC)
- ACL, QoS, Rate Limit
- Loop Detect
- DHCP Option 254
- Remote control through GES
|Service Port||1 port 100/500/1000BASE-T(RJ45)|
|Operating Temperature||32~122°F (0~50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40~158°F (-40~70°C)|
|Input Power||AC : 100~240VAC (50/60Hz)
DC : 5V/2A
- Ethernet type/L4-based ACL
- 4 queues per port
- IGMP snooping
- IGMP 256EA Entry